The control unit is the brain of the KE-4+ system. Stroke & direction of shift & throttle functions can be set via dip switches.
- PUSH FWD & PULL FWD selections
- stroke selection（forward / reverse, 26・30・34・40mm）
- shift pause（protection of the gearbox in case of sudden lever movement）
- PUSH TO OPEN & PULL TO OPEN selections
- stroke settings （31～80mm, automatic adjust function for full open setting）
- throttle curves （for throttle response adjustment）
- throttle delay option (minimize impact of suddent lever movements)
In addition to KE-4 series (boats with mechanical shift & throttle), control systems also include KE-5 series (for boats with electronic shift & throttle), KE-6 series (mechanical shift, electronic throttle) & KE-7 series (mechanical throttle & electronic shift). For details on these systems, please download related documents from this website and/or contact your dealer / NHK MEC.