1. Scope of Aplication
This Privacy Notice applies to information that we collect through our website.
2.Collection of Personal Information
This website will sometimes collect an individual’s personal data such as name, address, contact information when it is entered via our website forms such as inquiries.
3.Purpose of Using Personal Information
Personal data provided by our customers will not be used for non-contact purposes unless otherwise clearly stated. The use of collected personal information will be limited in scope as follows:
- telephone, email, mail or other media contact info for providing information related to our products & services
- improving products & services
- any other business related to our company
We will not store your Personal Information for longer than necessary.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Data that we collected from you and retained.
We will delete your personal data in cases when it is not required according to purpose of collection or purpose of process.
Cookies are small pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer.
6.Rights of users of our site
Users of our site have the right to request that their personal data be deleted. This allows us to delete or remove personal data that we process.
In addition to the above rights, You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority at any time (especially the supervisory authority of the EU member state where the user resides, works, or where a user feels their GDPR rights have allegedly been violated). However, we would request users give us the opportunity to respond to any complaints before you contact the supervisory authority. Please contact us in advance.
7.Sharing Personal Information
We will not disclose customer information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- There is customer consent.
- In order to fulfill a specific customer request, we need to share data with business affiliates that have previously entered into a non-disclosure agreement with our company. Use of data will be limited to necessary scope only.
- In cases of computed statistical analysis where customer cannot be individually identified.
- In cases where disclosure is required by law.
- In cases when it is necessary to protect human life, avoid serious injury or preserve value of important assets.
8.Access Log File
We use an access log file to analyze our website’s access status, not for collection of personal information or identification of an individual. Access logs include web pages visited, date & time of access, engine search keywords, etc.
9.Personal Information Handling
We handle all data confidentially and implement necessary steps to ensure privacy of customer information, avoid data loss, leaks, misuse or unauthorized access to the information.
Our company complies with the laws of Japan relating to the protection of collected personal information and aims to continuously improve effectiveness.
11.Questions / Comments
If you have any questions or comments about this website or wish to exercise the rights described in the 6th article, please contact us via email@example.com.
12.Data Protection Authority
In addition to the above rights, complaints can be filed with the regulatory agency, if you reside in the EU, work in the EU, or declare a breach of your GDPR rights. However, please contact us before filing a complaint to the regulatory agency.